QBY pneumatic diaphragm pump This series of products is made of high quality engineering plastics or reinforced polypropylene. It has good physical properties. It is made of F46 diaphragm, PTFE is ball, ball seat, suitable for acid, alkali and various organic solvents. The application range is extremely wide. The series pump has the characteristics of beautiful structure, good physical resistance and durability. It is used for various corrosive liquids, liquids with particles, high viscosity, volatile, flammable, explosive and highly toxic. Glaze pulp, pulp, glue, oil tanker bottom oil recovery, temporary pouring cans and other liquids can be exhausted, especially to solve the problems of running, running, dripping, leaking and not allowing idling of the vane pump. A novel volumetric pump that uses compressed air as a power source, distributes air through a reciprocating motion of a gas valve, and drives a diaphragm to squeeze a medium. The pump integrates an impurity pump, a self-priming pump, a mud pump, a shield pump, a submersible pump, etc. The advantages of conveying machinery.
1. Pump peanut butter, kimchi, mashed potatoes, small red sausage, jam apple pulp, chocolate, etc.
2. Pumping paint, gum, and pigment.
3, adhesives and glue, all types can be pumped.
4, a variety of tiles, porcelain, bricks and pottery glaze.
5. After the oil well is drilled, pump the sediment and grout.
6. Pump various emulsions and fillers.
7. Pumping all kinds of sewage.
8. Use the pump as the tanker, and the barge clears the tank to absorb the sewage.
9, hops and fermented powder slurry, syrup, sugar dense.
10. Pumping water from mines, tunnels, tunnels, beneficiation, and slag. Pumping cement grout and mortar.
11, a variety of rubber pulp.
12. Various abrasives, corrosives, petroleum and mud, cleaning grease and general containers.
13, a variety of highly toxic, flammable, volatile liquids.
14, a variety of strong acid, alkali, strong corrosive liquid.
15, a variety of high temperature liquids can withstand 150 ° C.
16. As a pre-stage pressure supply device for various solid-liquid separation devices.
1. QBY pneumatic diaphragm pump does not need water to be irrigated, the suction stroke is up to 7m, the lift is up to 50m, and the outlet pressure is ≥6kgf/cm2;
2, the flow is spacious and the performance is good, allowing the diameter of large particles to reach 10mm. When pumping mud and impurities, the pump wears little;
3. The head and flow can be adjusted steplessly by the opening of the valve (the air pressure is adjusted between 1-7kgf/cm2);
4, no rotating parts, no shaft seal, the diaphragm will completely separate the pumped medium from the moving parts of the pump and the working medium, and the transported medium will not leak outward. Therefore, when pumping toxic, easy to play or corrosive media, it will not cause environmental pollution and endanger personal safety;
5. It is not necessary to use electricity, and it is safe and reliable to use in flammable and explosive places;
6, can be submerged in the medium to work;
7. It is convenient in function and reliable in operation. It only needs to open and close the gas valve simply and openly. Even if there is no medium running or sudden stop due to unexpected conditions, the pump will not be damaged. If it is overloaded, the pump will automatically Ground stop, self-protection performance, when the load returns to normal, there is automatic start-up operation;
8. The structure is simple and the wearing parts are few. The pump has a simple structure, convenient installation and maintenance. The medium conveyed by the pump will not touch the valve, the connecting rod and other moving parts, unlike other types of pumps due to the rotor, piston and gear. The wear of the blades and other components causes the performance to gradually decrease;
9, can transport a more viscous liquid (viscosity below 10,000 centipoise);
10. It does not need to be lubricated with oil. Even if it is idling, it has no effect on the pump. This is a major feature of the pump.