Product List

We now have our own gross sales team, style and design workforce, technical crew, QC workforce and package group. We now have strict quality manage procedures for each system. Also, all of our workers are experienced in printing industry for Organic Natural, Professional Organic Natural, Best-Selling Organic Natural, Welcome buddies from all over the earth come to visit, tutorial and negotiate. Sticking towards the principle of "Super High-quality, Satisfactory service" ,We've been striving to become a superb business partner of you for Organic Natural, By adhering to the principle of "human oriented, winning by quality", our company sincerely welcomes merchants from at home and abroad to visit us, talk business with us and jointly create a brilliant future.
  • 100% Pure Chili Crushed with Seeds Chili Pieces

    Product Description:
    Quick DetailsProduct Type:Single Herbs & Spices, Single Herbs & SpicesStyle:DriedDrying Process:ADProcessing Type:BlendedCertification:FDA, HACCP, ISO, QSShape:PowderColor:redPlace of Origin:China (Mainland)Weight (kg):25Shelf Life:18 monthBrand Name:HuayufengModel Number:paprika flakesType:Chilli & PepperColour:redPacking:kraft paper woven bagSupply AbilitySupply Ability:9000 Metric Ton/Metric Tons per YearPackaging & DeliveryPackaging Details25 kg kraft paper bag/ 25kg PP woven page/ 20 kg carton/ 1kg PP bag/0.5 kg PP bagPortqingdao portPicture Example:Lead Time : Quantity(Metric Tons) 1 ...
    Dongying Huayufeng Food Co., Ltd.
    Diamond Member Audited Supplier
    China ISO 9001, ANSI/ESD...more
    Contact Now
  • Pure Natural Pigment Powder Lycopene with Favourable Price

    Product Description:
    Product Name Organic Tomato Extract Part Used Fruit Appearance Dark Red Powder Active Ingredient Lycopene Specification 1% 10% 20% What is tea Lycopene? Lycopene is a powerfull antioxidant. It makes tomatoes red. It is soluble in oils and insoluble in water. Lycopene is easily absorbed by the organism and is naturally present in human plasma and tissues in higher concentrations than the other carotenoids. Tomatoes contain a variety of antioxidants such as the two carotenoids Lycopene and Beta Carotene, Vitamin C and Vitamin E, polyphenolics such as Kaempferol and quercitin. Lycopene is the most abundant one in red tomatoes. Lycope...
    Shaanxi Zebrago Industrial Co., Limited
    Diamond Member Audited Supplier
    China ISO 9001, ANSI/ESD...more
    Contact Now
  • Soil Conditioner High Quality Micronutrient NPK Granular Organic Fertilizer

    Product Description:
    Product Description Soil conditioner high quality micronutrient npk granular organic fertilizerStar Humic Bacteria is a kind of composite bio-bacterial manure. It increases the organic matters in soil and providescrops with trace elements; Besides, it contains beneficial bacteria which help improving the microbiological activity in soil.  Characteristics ★ Improves the soil micro-environment ★ Stimulates root development ★ Increases the absorbance of mineral element from soil ★ Prevents and cures the symptoms caused by deficiency of trace elements ★ Increases the adversity- resistance of crops ★ Increases yield ...
    Qingdao Future Group
    Diamond Member Audited Supplier
    China ISO 9001, ANSI/ESD...more
    Contact Now
  • High Efficiency Organic Fertilizer Making Machine NPK Fertilizer Pellet Production Line Urea Fertilizer Granulator

    Product Description:
    high efficiency organic fertilizer making machine npk fertilizer pellet production line urea fertilizer granulator  Product Description:With the rapid development of the livestock and poultry industry, a large amount of manure and sewage are generated. The harmful elements in these manures are seriously exceeded and it is difficult to treat them in the traditional returning method. The organic fertilizer production line produces fresh chicken and pig manure without any chemical ingredients, while chicken and pig have poor digestion ability and can only consume 25% of the nutrients, while the other 75% of the nutrients in the feed are with the feces...
    Zhengzhou Sinoder Indutech Machinery Co., Ltd.
    Diamond Member Audited Supplier
    China ISO 9001, ANSI/ESD...more
    Contact Now
  • Organic Fertilizer, NPK Fertilizer

    Product Description:
    Organic fertilizer.humid acid, 60% organic matter70% organic matter   Product Name Humic Acid Black particles Organic Matter(dry basis) 70.0%min Humic Acid(dry basis) 65.0%min Appearance Black particles  
    Xuzhou Tianchang Chemical Co., Ltd.
    Diamond Member Audited Supplier
    China ISO 9001, ANSI/ESD...more
    Contact Now
  • Seaweed Humic Acid Compound 100% Organic Granular Fertilizer

    Product Description:
      Main Ingredient: NPK: 6-3-2, Seaweed Extract≥5%, Organic Matter: 35%, Humic Acid≥5%, Amino Acid≥5%, Moisture: 2-5%, Trace Element≥1%   Certificate of Analysis: Items Results Total N 6% P2O5 3% K2O 2% Organic Matter 55% Humic  Acid 10% Amino Acid 5% Seaweed 5% Chelated Micronutrients 1% Moisture 5.0% PH 6-8   Product Information: The raw materials of this product is seaweed. After processed by high temperature fermentation, concentration, spraying, etc, the product is finally made to black or brow shiny granular fertilizer. During the production process, we add some necessary ...
    Qingdao Hibong Fertilizer Co., Ltd.
    Diamond Member Audited Supplier
    China ISO 9001, ANSI/ESD...more
    Contact Now
  • Organic Fertilizer Humic Acid Fulvic Acid Potassium Humate Powder/Flakes

    Product Description:
    HumiTime® Star 100 is extracted from leonardite. It is a concentrated humic acid substance and a 100% water soluble high quality plant growth stimulant and soil conditioner, and can be used for foliar and soil application Product name  HumiTime Star 100  Brand  HumiTime  Service  Custom package, OEM product  Appearance  Black powder & flake  Water solubility  100%  Total humic acid(dry basis)  75% min  Fulvic Acid     5%  K2O  8%-12%  Moisture  12%max  PH  9.0-11.0  MOQ  1MT  Package  1) Kraft bags with PE liner, 20kg net; 2) 1kg,5kg,10kg foil / PE bag, packed in 20kgs carton net.  Storage  Sealed well and store in c...
    Qingdao Future Group
    Diamond Member Audited Supplier
    China ISO 9001, ANSI/ESD...more
    Contact Now
  • Water Soluble Humic Acid Organic Fertilizer Granular

    Product Description:
    Specification   Product Name Water Soluble Humic Acid Organic Fertilizer Granular Technical Indicators Organic Matter ≥ 70%  N+P+K ≥ 5%  Total humic acid ≥ 15%  Free humic aicd ≥ 8% Product Color Black Product Feature 1.Humic acid with good soil porosity can effectively break soil compaction and make the soil unconsolidated, the effect is rapid and lasting, which makes the soil appear loose, permeable and moist. 2.This product is slightly alkaline. It can directly neutralize soil pH and quickly adjust soil acidification. Humic acid directly adsorbs soil salt ions and react complexly to regulate and pur...
    Shandong Zotiser Biological Technology Co., Ltd.
    Diamond Member Audited Supplier
    China ISO 9001, ANSI/ESD...more
    Contact Now
  • Organic Fertilizer Made in China

    Product Description:
    Product Name:Total Water-Soluble Organic Fertilizer(OM ≥ 70%)Technical Indicators: Organic Matter ≥ 70%. Product Color: BlackProduct Feature:1 High quality humic acid with good soil porosity can effectively break soil compaction and make the soil unconsolidated, the effect is rapid and lasting, which makes the soil appear loose, permeable and moist.2 This product is slightly alkaline. It can directly neutralize soil PH and quickly adjust soil acidification. High quality humic acid directly adsorbs soil salt ions and react complexly to regulate and purify salinization.3 Free humic acid and water-soluble humic acid...
    Shandong Zotiser Biological Technology Co., Ltd.
    Diamond Member Audited Supplier
    China ISO 9001, ANSI/ESD...more
    Contact Now
  • High Quality Organic Granular Fertilizer with NPK and Amino Acid

    Product Description:
    High Quality Organic Granular Fertilizer with N,P,K Name : Organic Fertilizer with NPK Other Names: organic manure ; farmyard manure   Physicochemical property: It is soluble in water . Packaging: 25kg/50kg /bag , plastic woven bags with PE liner inside ,or as the customers requirement. Characteristics:   1). A wide source of raw materials and large quantities; 2).Nutrient is full, and content is low; 3).Fertilizer efficiency slow and long, shall be subject to microbial decomposition and transformation then is absorbed by the plants; 4).Have good effect on improving the soil.Common varieties of natural fertilizer incl...
    Shijiazhuang Han Hao Trade Co., Ltd.
    Diamond Member Audited Supplier
    China ISO 9001, ANSI/ESD...more
    Contact Now
  • High Efficiency Plant Extract Rich in Organic Matter Amino Acid Powder

    Product Description:
    Product Description AmiStar® 400 is obtained from soybean cake and is completely water soluble. Additionally, it provides organic nitrogen in free amino acid form which can be directly used in plant. Amino has the advantage that it adheres very well to leaves, because of its high viscosity, and it acts as an organic chelator of certain trace elements. Therefore it is widely used as a foliar fertilizer in combination with other water soluble fertilizers and in combination with almost all commercial plant protection agents to enhance their efficiency. Appearance: Yellowish PowderWater solubility: CompletelyTotal...
    Qingdao Future Group
    Diamond Member Audited Supplier
    China ISO 9001, ANSI/ESD...more
    Contact Now