Brand New Coin WiFi Hotspot Vending Machine brings a brand-new vending business into public market. It provides visitors an immediate WiFi Internet hotspot service.
Everyone has a smartphone, but not everywhere have WiFi. WiFi Vending Machine can fill this huge gap between WiFi needs and WiFi Coverage.
The machine is plug-&-play and easy to install. And the best part is all investment can be returned in 3 months.
This is a real case of WiFi Vending Machine installed in Thailand. The owner needs to sell WiFi in an apartment with 3 floors and 90 residents. He adopts the following solution:
The daily income of this solution can reach 300 Baht and the owner can get all his investment back in the very first 3 months.
90% of visitors has contacted us to get valuable information, like:
-Temperature: 5°C to 45°C (operation) / -10°C to 60°C(storage)
- Humidity: 10% ~ 85% non-condensing
- External adaptor (input: 100~240 VAC, 50/60 Hz / output: 12VDC, 1A)
- Power consumption: 6 watts
|WiFi Operation Range||Radius up to 100 meters (outdoor) / 30 meters (indoor)|
|WiFi Frequency Range||BAND 2.412 to 2.484 GHz (and 5.150 to 5.875 GHz, optional)|
|Supported 4G Frequency Bands (optional)||LTE FDD: DD800/900/1800/2100/2600MHz|
|Supported Max. 4G Data Speed (optional)||LTE FDD: Cat4 Download: 150Mbps / Upload: 50Mbps @20M BW|
|Supported Device for Tapping||Any WiFi-enabled mobile phone, tablet, laptop, PSP, PDA, etc.|
- IEEE 802.11 b/g/n Wireless LAN
- Zero end-user configurations
|Authentication||Built-in user authentication and accounting|
|Remote Management via NMS (optional)||
- Setting of WiFi name, WiFi service price, data speed limit
- Revenue records of WiFi Internet service
- Supervision on running status of each hotspot router
- Coin Acceptance: 15 different types
- Usable Coins: Diameter: 16mm ~ 31mm, Thickness: 1.2mm ~ 3.2mm
- Coin Box Capacity: 5.62 liters
- Housing Material: Iron shell,ABS plastic
- WAN Interface: 1x RJ45 port, or built-in 4G USB modem (optional)
- Antennas: 1x WiFi (built-in), or 1x 4G (optional, built-in USB modem)
- LCD: 4-line, 128X64 pixels, backlight supported, shock resistance ≥ 4,000N
- Dimensions: 500mm (L) X 360mm (W) X 210mm (H)
- Weight: 11.2 kg
- Packing Dimensions: 550mm (L) X 400mm (W) x 250mm (H)
- Packing Weight: 12.5 kg
Q: How does the WiFi Vending Machine get Internet?
A: You need to connect the WiFi Vending Machine to a DSL/Cable/Fiber Optic modem or a router via an Ethernet cable. For the 4G version, you can also insert a 4G/LTE SIM card inside the machine to make it have backup 4G connection.
Q: Can the WiFi Vending Machine recognize my countrys coins?
A: Yes, it can most coins in the world after a simple “coin-learning” operation. That means you just need to insert some coins and do some menu operation.
Q: Can I extend the WiFi signal coverage range?
A: Yes, we recommend you to connect the machine with our Access Points (AP) to extend the coverage. We can provide professional suggestion if you can provide the plan diagram of the area.
Q: Can I add my company name and logo on the WiFi Vending Machine?
A: Yes, we can provide OEM service based on batch orders.
Q: Can the WiFi Vending Machine support more than 50 concurrent users?
A: Yes, we have high-end version which can support 200, 300 or 500 concurrent users with different price.
Q: Can I set the price for WiFi service? Is it based on time duration or bytes usage?
A: Yes, you can set the price in the cloud-based NMS (Network Management System). Either time-based or data-based is supported.
Q: How long can I get my investment back if I want to do this business?
A: Usually it will take 3~6 months. It depends on the setting of WiFi service price and the number of WiFi service users at the installation site.
Q: How can I make sure that I can run this business successfully?
A: To make this business successful, there are 3 major factors:
PACKAGING & SHIPPING