1. Using SANYO/ Darkin from Japan, or COPELAND from the United States and other brand compressors, low noise and power saving, More durable;
2. Adopt fin and tube condenser, cooling effect is good and stable performance;
3. Evaporator stainless steel water tank, built-in automatic water device;
4. Adopt imported pumps, stainless steel pump for customers to choose from, to prevent secondary pollution;
5. Microcomputer digital temperature controller, integrated operation, simple and practical, high control precision
6. Using box structure, CNC punch press precision machining, electrostatic power paint, elegant appearance, equipped with wheel so that easy to move;
7. Chiller Unit equipped with reverse phase lack protection, motor overload protection, high and low voltage protection, temperature protection and other security protection device, made the system more stable and secure. Small size, light weight, and compact structure
|Nominal Cooling Capacity||Kw/50Hz||10.2||17.2||20.3||27.6||33.8||41.6||53.1|
|Max Running Current||A||6.7||10.5||12.6||16.5||20.4||24.6||31.8|
|Power||3PH 380V 50Hz(200V/220V/415V/460V50Hz/60Hz)|
|Control Method||Capillary||External-balanced Thermostatic Expansion Valve|
|Compressor||Type||Hermetic Scroll Tpye|
|Condenser||Type||Shell and Tube|
|Cooling Water Flow||m³/h 50Hz||2.2||3.6||4.4||5.8||7.1||8.8||11.3|
|Inlet/Outlet Pipe Dia.||Inch||1-1/2″||1-1/2″||1-1/2″||1-1/2″||1-1/2″||1-1/2″||2″|
|Evaporator||Type||Shell and Tube|
|Chilled Water Flow||m³/h 50Hz||1.8||3||3.5||4.8||5.8||7.2||9.2|
|Inlet/Outlet Pipe Dia.||Inch||1″||1″||1″||1-1/2″||1-1/2″||1-1/2″||2″|
|Protective Device||Compressor over heating protection, over current protection, High/low voltage protection, over heating protection, flow protection, phase protection, Exhausting overheat protection, anti-freezing protection|
|Note||1. The above red font parameters for special voltage model need to special order; Cooling capacity of R407C unit will be 5% lower than R22 unit|
|2. Nominal cooling capacity calculated according to: inlet/outlet chilled fluid temperature: 17ºC/12ºC; inlet/outlet cooling water temperature: 30ºC/35ºC|
|3. Working condition: The temperature range of chilled fluid is from 5ºC to 35ºC; temperature difference between inlet and outlet chilled fluid is from 3ºC to 8ºC.|
|4. The temperature range of cooling water is from 18ºC to 37ºC; temperature difference between inlet and outlet cooling water is from 3.5ºC to 10ºC.|
|5. The power distribution and wiring of the installation shall be based on the nameplate or installation instructions of the unit. We reserve the rihgt to modify the above information whithout prior notice|
JECICOOL industrial chillers are the perfect solution for any application, in particular for the plastic field, such as : injection molding, extrusion(sheet & profile), blow molding, thermoforming, PET, plastic film, and other industrial field : electroplating (surface treatment), medicine, chemical, hydraulic system, leaser, shoe-making, electronic, print, etc.
Package & Shipping
Use standard export plywood case with forklift truck feet, easy to load and unload
12-15 days to finish the production after receiving the deposit
Shipping by LCL or FCL
A. 12 months quality warranty since the date of delivery.
B. All extra parts for the machine can be purchased with agent price from COOLDERE.
C. 24 hours working phone call: +8613829879662, Email/ Skype/Trade manager online to support.
D. Professional technical team and sales person give you regarding troubleshooting procedures via Internet and Phone any time when needed.
E. Free and Professional Training at our Factory under the relaxed condition.
Necessary info to Quote
COOLDERE company have one special engineer team for design, they can make the special solution according to your working need, such as customize cooling capacity, special material for ship use, seawater, corrosive, food industry, juice and wine process and etc. Just tell us:
A. Whats your water composition? or industry
B. Whats your temperature range?
C. Whats your chilled water flow need?
D. Whats the working ambient?
E. What voltage do you need?
1. Differing Refrigerants: R22, R407, R134a can be supplied on request
2. Special voltages: 115V 220V~240V 50 Hz or 60Hz (Single and Three Phase) are available then we can choose the right chiller for you.